My fabrics arrived today! In the end, I went with the pretty purple/cream blend, picked up a couple more fat quarters to compliment them, and am currently sitting here gently stroking the aubergine microdot cotton against my cheek, so very much in love with it. I got lucky, managing to pick up the last fat quarter pack in that colourway. The microdots were almost lost to me forever!
I’ve not yet started cutting onto my precious fabric, but I have got some photos of my planning and practice to tease you with. Because I am a terrible, terrible tease.
- Choosing Fabrics and a Planned Giveaway! (whippedstitches.wordpress.com)
- WIP, and a story (measuredandslow.com)
- WIP-Cracking Wednesday: Testing (secretlifeofyarn.wordpress.com)
- Another Wednesday, another Yarn Along post (knitreadclick.wordpress.com)
- Left Bank Cardigan – WIP (craftingforlife.wordpress.com)