So, I’m currently working on drafting a simple sewing pattern for the knitting needle roll I’ve probably needed for about six months now, and would really appreciate the input of my fabulously stylish readers! All five of you!
I’m currently waiting on a couple of FQ of this rather stunning fabric:
Now, I want some complimentary fabrics, so I’m thinking of spending my next bit of treat money on one of these FQ bundles:
Or I could say to hell with it, use the hummingbird FQs for something else and treat myself to one of these two bundles:
What does everyone think? I have until Wednesday to decide, and whatever I do I’ll probably release a tutorial, make a second roll and maybe have a giveaway to let people win a roll for themselves.
Which fabric selection would you like to see the roll in? What sort of selection would you like to WIN a knitting needle roll in? Leave your answers in the comments!
- new (old) ragdoll sewing pattern! (angrychicken.typepad.com)
- Sundress Sewing Pattern (christineathome.wordpress.com)
- Think Outside the Box with Upholstery Fabrics (famcorfabrics.wordpress.com)
- Fabric (leannethompsonrvumcvbsblog.wordpress.com)
- How to Design Cut-and-Sew Softies and Dolls on Spoonflower (whileshenaps.typepad.com)