Just a bit more yarn porn for you. I’ve started plying the ravenwing singles, and took them out for some photos. Yes, yet more photos. I know I’ve been going camera mad with my current handspun project, but I love spinning and, in case I haven’t said it enough yet, I love this fibre!
I finally managed to get one photo, the first ever, that actually shows the real colour of the yarn to some appreciable degree, and it’s this one:
And now for a whole bunch of artsy fartsy fancy photos of my lovely, pretty yarn. These photos are all comparing a singles skein with a plied one, and the colour looks different in every single one. I blame the shiny silk in the fibre. Enjoy.
- Edwina’s First Project (olympicspinningwheels.wordpress.com)
- Little spring project (friedawaldorfdolls.com)
- In with a whimper…out with a BANG (fromthepurlside.wordpress.com)
- Ravenswing Yarn WIP Update (whippedstitches.wordpress.com)
- Hooray! An Incredibly Overdue Post! (whippedstitches.wordpress.com)