As much as I love knitting and crafting things for myself, it’s immensely satisfying to be able to make things for others, as well. I’ve finally managed to get some decent photos of the Opposite Pole I knit recently for my MIL, and thought I should share them with you!
I love the colour of this one, it’s so bright and vibrant, and it’ll suit her more olive skintone perfectly. The yarn is a simple, but soft and wearable, aran weight wool/synthetic blend, so it should be machine washable as well.
- Opposite Pole Finally Finished! (whippedstitches.wordpress.com)
- Next Project – Lace Circular Cardigan (whippedstitches.wordpress.com)
- Morning knitters! (knitmethis.wordpress.com)
- Ravelry Mondays – Spring Shawl Edition (whippedstitches.wordpress.com)
- Chivalry Mitts (deesie.typepad.com)